Tuesday, November 23, 2010

My dear Psyche

My Dearest Psyche,
My husband has left me. I don't think I can move on. My heart is gone. He has taken it with him. What should I do.
Near death
_________________________________________________________________________________

Near Death,
My dear Girl, do not worry. If he truly loves you, and he does, he will return. Do what you can to show him you love him. There will be many trials, but you can and will survive. Never Give up. Your heart is still beating and he treasures it.

Your goddess of the dream,
Psyche

2 comments:

  1. Apollo, Eros, and Zeus,
    what is next in my life and career. What should I be looking forward to and preparing for?
    Am I in the right direction now?
    Is there love, career, or success to come in my life. Will the Chariots of the Gods come down to swoop me up?

    ReplyDelete