Thursday, October 7, 2010

Duality

Dear Apollo

I would be greatly indebted to you if you could inform me of the activities of a certain gentlemen with whom I have the misfortune of being acquainted with. The man in question is one Edward Hyde, and I have deep misgivings about him. I do not wish to impose, but I do hope you will return my correspondence with the utmost haste.

Dr. Henry Jekyll

Dear Dr. Jekyll,
My brother asked me to take this one off his hands. He had to help the oracle study for a philosophy test. As the god of wine and insanity, he thought I’d be the god for the job. I see you suffer from duality. Appropriately I have two forms of advice for you. One, cut back on the wine and other alcoholic beverages. As the god of wine, I understand how difficult, and important, it is to cut back. Two, you need to find a way to harness your wild side. Now I can help by sending a maenad to teach you a few a few rituals to relax. Also the Oracle of Delphi will be on the UTSA campus November 5, 2010 to assist lost souls with her knowledge. Why don’t you give her a visit? She’ll be located at the Classics Cohors booth in the sombrilla. Why don’t you pick up some ambrosia while you’re there? That will let you relax for a while. 
Dionysus

No comments:

Post a Comment