Sunday, October 11, 2009

Dear Athena...

I don't want to get her into trouble, but my wife has been boasting lately about her weaving skills. She says she can do better than you! Please don't take it personally, she's just been complimented so many times because of her art that it's gone over her head. I've tried to tell her to think about what she's saying, but she won't listen! What can I do?

Chagrined Consort


Monsieur Consort,

Let me assure you, the only way to help your wife with her little issue is to find someone better. She must be humbled in order to learn her lesson. I'll come down and show her a thing or two on the loom. Don't worry about it, once I beat her at her own game I'm sure she'll get the idea and start watching her tongue. No harm can come of this little weaving contest!

No comments:

Post a Comment