Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Dear Hades...

I'm having trouble trying to get this girl to like me, do you have any tips and tricks you could share?

-Astute Student



Student,
Do you know who I am? Do you know what I do? What could you possibly expect me to know? I sit down here all day long watching over Sisyphos to make sure he doesn't try to escape (again), and Achilles just sits here whining about his glory over and over. Don't even get me started on the fact that the only glimmer of joy I get to see is with Persephone, and I don't even get to spend every day with her! Six measly months! I guess I can't really complain, there weren't any other girls around willing to see my river Styx. Not that she was willing, mind you, but Zeus is a good brother and hooked me up. Yeah, good brother. Sometimes. I just don't see why he got the land, and Poseidon got the sea, and I got Tartarus! You want my advice? Don't settle for less than what you deserve. Hmph.

No comments:

Post a Comment